Make Payments Online
Online Credit Card Payments For Property Tax, Utility Bills & Miscellaneous Receivable Payments
The Town of Lincoln is pleased to add an additional payment option for customers interested in using their credit card to pay their bill. Customers have the opportunity to make property tax, utility bill, miscellaneous receivable or parking ticket payments by using their Visa or MasterCard. The Town of
- available 24/7 from the convenience of your own home
- Paymentus will charge a convenience fee for each transaction
How do I access this Service?
Customers should be ready with:
- The account number(s) on your bill:
- Property taxes – 19 digit roll number
- Utility (Water/Sewer) bill – 12 digit account number
- Miscellaneous Receivable - 7 digit customer number + 4 digit invoice number
- Parking Ticket - 6 digit code (MSPKT0) + 5 digit ticket number (for instructions click here)
- The amount you wish to pay on your bill, and
- Your credit card
To access the service either:
- Call toll free 1-877-200-9067 and you will be linked to a secure automated telephone payment system powered by our bill payment partner, Paymentus Corporation,
- Click on the Paymentus logo at the top or click here and you will be transferred to a secure web page powered by our bill payment partner, Paymentus Corporation.
- You will enter the payment information including the account number, credit card details and payment amount.
- You will be asked to confirm to pay a convenience fee.
- You will be provided with a confirmation number if the transaction is successful.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How will my payment be confirmed?
The Town will receive instant notification of your payment and it will be posted to your account the next business day. For each payment you will receive a confirmation number. Paymentus will also send you an email confirmation for your records.
Why is there a Convenience Fee?
Paymentus charges a fee to use their service. The fee covers payment handling and processing charges.
Is the Town of
No. The Town of
How much will I be paying in convenience fees?
- 1.75% of your property tax payment
- 1.75% of your water/wastewater bill payment up to $1,000
- 3% of your miscellaneous receivable payment up to $5,000
- 3% of your parking ticket payment up to $5,000
How do I get more information on credit card payments?
If you have questions, please call the Finance Department at 905-563-2799 Ext 222.