Notice To Residents - South Service Road Temporary Road Closure
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE
VICTORIA AVENUE SPS FORCEMAIN REPLACEMENT IN THE TOWN OF LINCOLN (November 22 to December 25, 2016)
Construction Operations in Progress (November 2016 to May 2017)
Niagara Region is undertaking the replacement of the Victoria Avenue Sewage Pumping Station Forcemain. This includes replacement of approximately 2 km of sewage forcemain in the Town of Lincoln. Motorists and the general public are hereby advised that construction activity is currently in progress and will be ongoing until May 2017 at the following locations:
- South Service Road between Victoria Avenue and Maple Grove Road
Lane restrictions, lane closures, and road closures resulting in travel delays are expected and ongoing.
Current Update (Nov. 22, 2016)
- A road closure will be in place until December 25, 2016 on the South Service Road from Victoria Avenue to Maple Grove Road for all through traffic. Detour route as follows:
- Regional Road 18 (Ontario Street) to Regional Road 39 (North Service Road) to Regional Road 24 (Victoria Avenue)
- Local access will be permitted to residences and businesses with entrances on the South Service Road. Travel delays should be expected through the work zone.
- Alternate routes around the construction zone are posted and should be taken. Your cooperation and patience during this period of inconvenience will be appreciated.
Any inquiries concerning this project may be directed to Niagara Region Dispatch at 905-984‑3690 or Gino Giancola, Project Manager, Water & Wastewater Engineering, at 905-980‑6000 ext. 3735.