Report a Pothole
Pot Hole Reporting
Although Town crews regularly patrol streets, pot holes can develop on a daily basis so we need your help. Please report pot holes so that they can be repaired in a timely manner.
To report a pot hole, please take note of the exact location of the pot hole. Please be specific, let us know:
- your name and contact information;
- the street the pothole is on,
- if available, the address or building that the pothole is in front of,
- which lane or direction you were travelling (north bound, south bound, east bound or west bound),
- nearest cross streets (eg: between Ontario St. and Lincoln Ave.).
Please complete the form below and click on Submit; staff will be happy to follow up on your notification.
With your help we can help keep our roads safe.
Personal information collected in the form below is collected pursuant the Municipal Act and the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for the purpose of responding to the complaint. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Town Clerk at (905) 563-8205.