Bids and Tenders
The Town of Lincoln is committed to open, fair and transparent purchasing practices to get the best value for the taxpayer while encouraging competitive bidding in line with applicable treaties and trade agreements.
The Town of Lincoln has been using Biddingo.com for digital procurement management since 2018 and will be transitioning to bidsandtenders™ starting November 2, 2020. All bid opportunities will be posted on both Biddingo and bidsandtenders™ until December 31, 2020.
The e-bidding format makes it easier to submit bids electronically. Bidders will no longer have to come to Town Hall to meet a deadline and get a manual time and date stamp for bid submissions.
Bidders who subscribe to bidsandtenders™ will receive notice of bid opportunities and submit bids and proposals online to the Town of Lincoln. An unlimited subscription is available for a fee on an annual basis and includes access to all agencies using the program across Canada. For those who choose not to subscribe, there is a one-time fee per bid opportunity.
After creating a bidding system vendor account with bidsandtenders™, youcan select commodity codes for goods and services that you supply. The bidding system will notify you of teh bid opportunities matching these commodity code selections by email.
The bidsandtenders™ platform uses real-time technology to give easy access to up-to-date information on bid opportunities. The program offers the following helpful features:
- Vendor dashboard to track and manage bids
- Automated email notifications of bid opportunities
- Ability to withdraw, edit changes and resubmit
- Built-in calculator to avoid mathematical errors
- Compliance checker
- Reminder notification if a bid has been started but not submitted
As of January 1, 2021, vendors who are interested in providing goods and services to the Town will be required to have a vendor account with bidsandtenders™.
- Vendor Electronic Fund Transfer Form (EFT)
- Accessibility Form
- Health and Safety Form
- Standard Certificate of Insurance Form
The Town of Lincoln is a participating member in the following associations:
The Town of Lincoln also participates in collaborative procurements with the following organizations:
- Local Authority Services (LAS)
- Ontario Education Collaborative Marketplace (OECM)
- Ontario Ministry of Government Services (MGS)
- Current and historical bid opportunities on Biddingo
- Current and historical bid opportunities on bidsandtenders™
- Purchasing Policy
- Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Procurement Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date modified: