How to make a Complaint
If you have a concern or question about an issue that falls within By-law jurisdiction, you can contact the Town of Lincoln by:
- If an individual decides to submit a complaint form online, the online complaint form will be submitted directly to the Manager of By-Law and Municipal Enforcement Services.
- Upon receiving the complaint successfully, the complainant will be notified.
- Online Complaint Form
- A complaint can be submitted over the phone from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week with the Town of Lincoln’s Municipal Enforcement Officer’s
- Tel: 905-563 8205 ext. 289
- Upon giving a complaint over the phone, it is important for the complainant to identify themselves, so that a Municipal Enforcement Officer can obtain additional information regarding a possible by-law violation and can advise the complainant of the results of the investigation.
- Visit the Municipal Enforcement Department at Town Hall, to discuss any concerns, questions or to submit an in person complaint form.
A complaint form may be filled out at Town Hall Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Date modified: