How to make a Complaint
If you have a concern or question about an issue that falls within By-law jurisdiction, you can contact the Town of Lincoln using one of the following methods listed below.
*Please note: if your complaint is with regard to cannabis please visit our Current Issues page to properly direct your concern.
- If an individual decides to submit a complaint form online, it will be forwarded directly to the Manager of Municipal Law Enforcement
- Upon receiving the complaint successfully, the complainant will be notified
During business hours: call 905-563 8205 ext. 289
- Monday to Friday 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturdays 6 a.m. to 8.p.m
After hours: call 905-563-2799 Ext. 289 – leave a voice message, a Municipal Law Enforcement Officer will return your call the next business morning
- Monday to Friday 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Saturdays before 6 a.m. and after 8 p.m.
- All day Sunday
Where to direct your complaint:
If the nature of the complaint is one of the following please contact Niagara Regional Police at 905-945-2211 and select Option “1”
Active noise concerns
Parking-related issue that is a safety concern (i.e., fire hydrant obstruction, sight-line issue at corner clearance, vehicle stopped on major roadway
Telephone complaint protocol:
Complainant should always identify themselves, so that a Municipal Enforcement Officer can obtain additional information regarding a possible by-law violation and can advise the complainant of the results of the investigation.
3. In Person
- Visit the department of Municipal Law Enforcement at Town Hall, to discuss any concerns, questions or to submit an in person complaint form
A complaint form may be filled out during regular business hours at Town Hall Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Date modified: