Parking Ticket Payment
Parking Ticket Payment & Screening Request Form
Parking Ticket Payment Options
Parking tickets can be paid online (24/7) or in-person at Town Hall during business hours of Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Instructions for paying online:
- The link above will take you to Paymentus, a secure third party automated payment service, a convenience fee will be charged.
- In the Account & Payment Information window, select "Miscellaneous Payment" from the three options provided
- Account number: enter MSPKT0 then your ticket number (e.g. MSPKT0#####) *Ticket number is located at the top right of the ticket.
- Fill in your payment information and the confirm payment window will appear to complete your transaction
If you have any difficulties, you can call Town Hall for support during business hours at 905-563-2799 ext. 222.
Request for Screening
You can dispute a parking penalty notice (ticket) by booking a screening with a screening officer at the Town of Lincoln by:
- Completing and online Screening Request Form or;
- Visiting the Municipal Law Enforcement Department in person at Town Hall
You have 15 days from the date of the penalty notice to request a screening. The screening decision will result in either ticket payment, adjustment, or cancellation. For more details about the screening process please visit the AMPS page.
- Date modified: