Visit our COVID-19 webpage for information to assist you about Town of Lincoln services and/or resources available to you.
The new Residential Mice & Rat Removal Rebate Program will help residents cover the cost of removing mice & rats from outside their homes. The program will give residents 50 per cent (up to a maximum of $200) toward the cost of a licenced Ontario exterminator to assist with the removal of mice & rats from the exterior of their residential property in urban areas.
1. Before applying, please ensure you do not have any of the following on your property:
2. To be eligible for a rebate, you must first complete and submit the Intake Form (below) and have the exterior of your residential property inspected by a Town Municipal Law Enforcement Officer under the provisions of the Clean Yards By-law #2018-92 and/or the Property Standards By-law #2016-27 to determine any non-conformities. The officer will suggest natural tactics to naturally remove mice or rats from your residential property.
3. If your property conforms to the prescribed standards, you may choose to hire an exterminator to assist with the removal of mice or rats from the exterior of your property.
4. Once the exterminator has completed the work you can apply for the rebate
5. Please submit the following to the Town in person (4800 South Service Rd., Beamsville) or electronically to MLE@lincoln.ca
6. Town staff will review your rebate application. Please allow up to 30 days for processing.