Red Cross Stay Safe Training Course (ages 9 - 13 years)
Red Cross Stay Safe Training Course
Location: Fleming Centre (5020 Serena Dr., Beamsville)
Time: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Ages: 9- 13 years
The Stay Safe! program teaches applicable and age-appropriate skills about being safe when youth are without the direct supervision of a parent, guardian, or trusted adult. The course focuses on:
- The importance of responsibility and respect
- The importance of setting and following rules around safety
- How to stay safe at home and within the community
- How to prepare, recognize and respond to unexpected situations and first aid
- Whether in their community or on their own, this group will be given better tools to Stay Safe in a variety of different situations
Advanced registration is required. Register online or in person at the Fleming Centre.
- Date modified: