Drop in Recreation Programs (all ages)
Drop In Programs (all ages)
Location: Fleming Centre (5020 Serena Dr.)
Monday - Friday - 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. (May and June only)
Monday - Friday - 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Day / Time Activities
Daily - Pickleball
Monday and Wednesday - Basketball
Tuesday and Thursday - Floor Hockey
Friday, Saturday and Sunday - Open Drop In
Floor Hockey: Brush up on hockey skills. Recreational use only. Use for skills and drills; no organized games.
Basketball: Brush up on basketball skill. Recreational use only. Use for skills and drills; no organized games.
Pickleball: Grouping and game management are the responsibility of the participants.
- All persons participating in the drop in program must complete the participant waiver. Waivers only need to be completed once for the 2022 season. Visit https://bit.ly/369bldr to complete the waiver. Participants under the age of 18, must have the waiver completed by a parent/guardian.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a caregiver at least 16 years of age
- Grouping and game management are the responsibility of the participants.
- Recreational use only. Use for skills and drills; no organized games.
- Change rooms are not available for use
- Bathrooms are available on the main floor only
- Water refill stations are available - bring a refillable water bottle
- Date modified: