GO-VAXX VACCINATION CLINIC
The Town continues to work with GO-VAXX to schedule clinics in Lincoln.
Saturday, August 27, 2022 | 10a.m. to 6 p.m. | Charles Daley Park
- 1st and 2nd doses available for 5 to 11
- 1st, 2nd, booster for 12+
- Fourth dose available for age 12+ that meet criteria.
- Full details on eligibility
- Appointments are required and can be booked at Ontario.ca/bookvaccine or by calling the Provincial Vaccine Contact Centre at 1-833-943-3900. Walk-ins may be accommodated based on vaccine supply.
- Bookings begin four days before the scheduled clinic date.
- To confirm when you can begin booking an appointment and learn more about COVID-19 Vaccination and the Town of Lincoln’s efforts to administer the vaccine in cooperation with other agencies on our website.
- Learn more about the GO-VAXX mobile vaccine clinics and schedules on their website and how to book an appointment.
- Date modified: