Canada Summer Games Scavenger Hunt
Canada Summer Games Scavenger Hunt with the Museums of Niagara Association (MONA) is a great way to spend time with family and friends while exploring the Region and learning some local history along the way. This hunt includes several different missions across four communities in the Niagara Region where you will find the answers to questions about sports history, local sites, and our museums.
Scavenger Hunt Information:
The contest will open on August 1st, 2022, and close on August 31st, 2022.
No purchase necessary. The Scavenger Hunt is a free program organized by MONA.
- Participants must follow all current provincial and public health guidelines while participating in the hunt.
- This is NOT a race, so take your time and enjoy!
- Feel free to share photos of your day on our social media channels. Tag us at @lincolnmuseumon!
How to Enter:
- Join the competition through the free GooseChase app, which is available to download from the App Store or Google Play.
- Search for the following game codes:
- Niagara Falls History Museum: XD9MWQ
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Museum: BLJW91
- Port Colborne Museum: 1GE7J5
- Lincoln Museum & Cultural Centre: 5W7Q39
- Start exploring and have fun!
Winners will be contacted through the GooseChase App, so please do not delete the app after the game.
Photo & Video Submissions:
Any photo or video content submitted as part of the scavenger hunt, including photos and videos uploaded on the GooseChase app, may be used by the participating museums from the Museums of Niagara Association on our social media channels, including our website and e-newsletters. This content may also be shared publicly in the app during and after the scavenger hunt
Complete all missions within a community and your name will be entered into a draw to win a prize from that Museum and/or complete ALL missions correctly in all FOUR communities and be entered into a draw to win a grand prize, sponsored by the Museums of Niagara Association.
Good luck and have fun!
- Date modified: