GO-VAXX VACCINATION CLINIC
The Town continues to work with GO-VAXX to schedule clinics in Lincoln.
Monday, August 22, 2022 | 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. | Lincoln Community Centre | Indoor Clinic
GO-VAXX buses and indoor vaccination clinics provide:
- the Pfizer COVID‑19 vaccine for first, second and booster doses for adults and youth ages 12 and up
- the paediatric Pfizer COVID‑19 vaccine for children aged five to 11
- the paediatric Moderna vaccine for children aged 6 months to 5 years of age will not be available.
- Full details on eligibility
Anyone from six months of age to 5 years can book an appointment to get vaccinated at Public Health clinics.
- Appointments are recommended and can be booked at Ontario.ca/bookvaccine or by calling the Provincial Vaccine Contact Centre at 1-833-943-3900. Walk-ins may be accommodated based on vaccine supply.
- Bookings begin four days before the scheduled bus clinic date. Indoor clinics are walk-in only.
- To confirm when you can begin booking an appointment and learn more about COVID-19 Vaccination and the Town of Lincoln’s efforts to administer the vaccine in cooperation with other agencies on our website.
- Learn more about the GO-VAXX mobile vaccine clinics and schedules on their website and how to book an appointment.
GO-VAXX mobile clinics are provincially run vaccine clinics with the necessary supplies and trained staff to provide vaccines safely. Vaccines will be administered per the Ministry of Health guidelines. While supplies last.
- Questions about clinics in Lincoln? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date modified: