Camp Coordinator (May - September)
The Town of Lincoln is now accepting applications for the position of Camp Coordinator for the Summer Adventure Camps. Our day camp consists of fun-filled days of crafts, active and cooperative games, environmental activities, music, swimming and splashing and much more!
Reporting to the Recreation and Events Coordinator the Camp Coordinator ensure the implementation of a safe, enjoyable, accessible and diversified day program for children aged 4 – 12 and provide assistance and leadership to all staff. This position includes organizing and overseeing all aspects of the camp, including staff management, administration, risk management and public relations.
The Successful Candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Current Standard First Aid / CPR C certification;
- High Five Principles of Health Child Development Certificate;
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience within a camp setting;
- Supervisory experience is preferred;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Experience working with minimal supervision and leading a team;
- Valid Class G Driver’s License and access to a vehicle;
- Valid Police Waiver (for those candidates over the age of 18);
- Planning on returning to school in the Fall of 2022.
Hours and shifts may vary; but candidates may be required to work evenings and weekends. The hourly rate is $17.78.
Please note that the Town of Lincoln requires that all newly hired employees are to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of being hired and provide proof of full vaccination or provide proof of a bona fide medical or Human Rights Code exemption on a form issued from and approved by the Town of Lincoln
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their resume by 4:30 PM on Friday, Feb. 18, 2022 to:
To apply please use one of the following options:
This job description is available in alternative formats, or accessible communication supports, upon request.
We thank all applicants who apply but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The information gathered is in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used only for candidate selection.
- Date modified: