Cemetery services is a division of the Community Services Department. The Town of Lincoln is responsible for the operation and maintenance of five active cemeteries and 14 inactive cemeteries located throughout the municipality.
Mennonite Mountain Burial Ground: 4000 Fly Rd., Campden
MountView Cemetery: 4015 Moyer Rd., Campden
Mount Osborne Cemetery: 4230 William St., Beamsville
Oaklawn Cemetery: 4100 Bridgeport Dr., Jordan Station
Vineland Cemetery: 4025 Martin Rd., Vineland
Dean Burial Ground and Indian Cemetery
Giesbrecht (Foster) Cemetery
John Culp Family Cemetery
Quarry Road Cemetery
United Empire Loyalist Cemetery
Weslyan Methodist Cemetery
Interment (burial) Options:
Ground Burial for Caskets
- This type of traditional burial is available for caskets. One (1) per lot permitted with the option of up to an additional four (4) cremations.
- Cremation Burial
- Cremation burials may occur in a traditional casket grave, a cremation grave (up to two (2) cremations are permitted), scattering garden or in the Town’s first columbarium (above ground granite structure) to be installed the fall of 2018 where up to two (2) cremations are permitted per niche.
- Monument and marker selection, engraving and care are entrusted to the Town approved monument dealers who must comply with all current Bylaw regulations.
- Bronze wreath scrolls (for columbarium niche) and memory wall plaques will be handled by the Town Cemetery Office.
- The type of grave you choose will determine the type of memorial that can be placed on the grave.
Memorial Tree and Bench Program:
- Honour the memory of a family member or friend through dedicating a tree or bench installed at a Town cemetery.
- Specific selection and placement of trees or benches are at the sole discretion of the Town of Lincoln, but the general location will be determined in collaboration with the donor.
- All memorial and dedication program purchases will be issued a tax receipt.
- Date modified: