The Town of Lincoln takes the health and safety of our community seriously. We are actively monitoring the evolution of Coronavirus and responding accordingly. Our decisions are guided by data and facts, and through the direction of Niagara Region Public Health. The community response is being led by Niagara Region Public Health and allied health agencies.
Lincoln's focus is putting measures in place to:
- Protect the health and safety of our citizens and staff
- Ensure the continuity of the Town's critical and essential infrastructure
- Develop and implement a recovery response
- All Town of Lincoln facilities are open and operating at regular business hours.
- Face coverings are now optional in Town of Lincoln facilities.
- Proof of vaccination is no longer required.
While visiting Town of Lincoln facilities and public spaces, please continue to be cautious. The following Public Health guidelines are recommended to limit the spread of COVID-19:
- Wear a face covering (optional)
- Frequent washing / sanitization of hands
- Avoid touching shared surfaces
- Stay home if feeling ill
- Government of Canada: federal response, financial assistance, economic supports
- Province of Ontario: state of emergency orders, reopening plans
- Niagara Region: local outbreak statistics, health information, testing
- Date modified: