Council-Appointed Boards & Committees
Becoming a member of a citizen committee or board offers residents a unique chance to volunteer their highly valued skills and to strengthen our shared sense of community.
Be part of a Lincoln's vision of A Place To Grow, A Place to Prosper, A Place to Belong.
The Town of Lincoln's boards & committees include:
- Committee of Adjustment
- Heritage Committee
- Joint Accessibility Advisory Committee
- Active Transportation Advisory Committee
- Age-Friendly Advisory Committee
- Lincoln Public Library Board
- Museum Advisory Committee
- NPCA Board
For more information on boards and committees contact Legislative Services at 905-563-8205
- Date modified: