Current Bid & Quote Opportunities
Bid Opportunities are posted for information purposes only. Official documents are available online at Biddingo.com/lincoln.
Grass Cutting, Landscaping, Maintenance - Closes Feb. 23, 2018 (2 p.m.)
2018 Capital Road Resurfacing & Rehabilitation Program - Closes March 8, 2018 (2 p.m.)
- Tender for 2018 road resurfacing and rehab program
- Hard copies are available at Town of Lincoln Municipal Offices
- Tender document can be viewed without charge, but not removed, from the Niagara Construction Association, 34 Scott Street, St. Catharines
Storm Drainage System Improvements: Konkle Creek - Closes March 15, 2018 (2 p.m.)
Tender document can be viewed without charge, but not removed, from the Niagara Construction Association, 34 Scott Street, St. Catharines, and Hamilton-Halton Construction Association, 370 York Blvd, Hamilton, Ontario.
Town-wide Meter Replacement and AMR Installation - Closes March 19, 2018 (4 p.m.)
- RFP for the engineering services for the design & construction support services for Town-wide Meter replacement and AMR installation
- Request RFP by email
Request for Quotes
Catchbasin Cleaning Services - Closes March 2, 2018 (4 p.m.)
- Vendors interested in submitting a quotation can obtain Request for Quotation (RFQ) documents at Town of Lincoln Municipal Offices beginning Monday, Feb. 12, 2018, at noon
- QUOTATIONS, properly marked as to contents will be received by the Diane Maceira, CET, Supervisor of Technical Services, via email at , until 4 p.m. local time Friday, March 2, 2018
- The lowest or any bid not necessarily accepted.
- The Town of Lincoln takes no responsibility for the accuracy or timeliness of this information
- Date modified: