Customer Service Monitor
Customer Service Monitor (Part-Time)
The Town of Lincoln is looking for Customer Service Monitors to work at various municipal facilities. These part-time positions are responsible for monitoring the facilities, tidying the facility to ensure they are clean and that adequate supplies are available to patrons, reporting problems and unusual occurrences to supervisors, ensuring the safety for all patrons, and helping promote a positive experience when patrons visit our facilities.
The Successful Candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Flexibility in work hours and schedules, including evenings, weekends and holidays is required.
- Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C is required
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- A strong commitment to provide excellent customer service
- Adaptable to change, ability to grasp new concepts quickly, and excel in a team environment as well as independently.
- Excellent time management, and organizational skills
Hours and shifts may vary; but candidates must be available to work evenings and weekends. The maximum hours for this position is 48 hours bi-weekly. The current wage is $15.00 / hour.
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their resume to:
To apply please use one of the following options:
This job description is available in alternative formats, or accessible communication supports, upon request.
We thank all applicants who apply but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The information gathered is in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used only for candidate selection.
- Date modified: