Customer Service Team Lead
Customer Service Team Lead (Part-Time)
The Town of Lincoln is looking for a talented Customer Service Team Lead. Reporting to the Associate Director, Recreation and Culture, the Customer Service Team Lead is responsible for overseeing, training, and leading operational activities and delivery of services by the customer service team. This position is responsible for monitoring performance in accordance with established service delivery standards, key performance indicators and customer service principles and techniques. Additionally, this position acts as the initial point of contact for escalated inquiries, requests and/or complaints. Driven by maximizing the customer experience, this position is always looking for process improvement opportunities and fosters a culture of teamwork and is results oriented.
The Successful Candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Office Administration, Business Administration or equivalent
- Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C is required
- 5 years experience working in a forward-facing customer service position
- Experience working with recreation and facility booking software required
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commitment to the principles of exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse team
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience delivering training and developing training tools and techniques
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Access to a vehicle
The hourly rate is $23.59 based on a 24-hour work week.
To apply please use one of the following options:
This job description is available in alternative formats, or accessible communication supports, upon request.
We thank all applicants who apply but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The information gathered is in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used only for candidate selection.
- Date modified: