Doing Business in Lincoln
Why do business in Lincoln?
"Lincoln has been my chosen home and place of business for over 25 years and I truly believe we have the best of all worlds right here."
- A quickly growing region
- A competitive, low Net Municipal Levy Per capita
- High ranking on industrial and business cost competitiveness scales
- A municipal government proven to manage business right
- Keeps taxes at an appropriate level
- Financial incentives program
- Demonstrates consistent value for services provided
- Quick and easy transportation corridors - five border crossings within an hour's drive
- Highly skilled workforce in the sectors of: healthcare, tourism, finance, manufacturing, agriculture and education
- Affordable cost of living
- Lincoln is part of the 12 municipalities that make up the exciting new Niagara Foreign Trade Zone Point (2016 designation).
- Date modified: