Lincoln - A Community on the Move
As one of the fastest-growing communities in Niagara, opportunities to establish or expand your business in Lincoln have never been better. Home to some of the most fertile soil in North America and farms that grow top quality fruit and vegetables, Lincoln is a recognized Agricultural Centre of Excellence with thriving wine, technology, manufacturing and tourism sectors.
We invite you to discover all that makes Lincoln a great place to live, work, and grow your business. We’re a quaint town with big aspirations and a commitment to building a strong, vibrant community – a place to belong, grow and prosper.
For more information, inquiries or feedback regarding Lincoln’s economic development, please contact Paul Di Ianni, Economic Development Officer, by email or phone, 905-563-2799, ext. 272
- Population: 23, 787
- Projected population: 31,590 (2041)
- Top sectors:
- Health Care / Social Services
- Lincoln boasts the highest concentration of greenhouses in Niagara
- 50 wineries, plus craft beer, cider and spirits
- Within an hour’s drive of Toronto, 45 minutes to Buffalo
- Household Income: $75,696 (median after-tax)
- Cost of housing: $512,347 (average sale price, 2017)
Our top priority is ensuring vibrant, sustainable, growth that serves the long-term interest of our economy and businesses, our environment, and our citizens. Find out what local community leaders are saying about Lincoln’s commitment to building a complete community through smart growth.
- Date modified: