Economic Development Strategy
Economic Development Strategy & Action Plan
Created in 2018, the Town of Lincoln’s Economic Development Strategy & Action Plan was established as the Town’s first official Economic Development Strategy. The strategy was part of several initiatives to increase the focus on economic development within the Town of Lincoln.
To improve the economic well-being of our community through developing and implementing an integrated mix of policies, programs and initiatives, the Town outlined objectives within the following economic development roles and strategies to drive efficient results:
- Strategy 1: Promote an “Open for Business” message
- Strategy 2: Business retention and expansion
- Strategy 3: Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Strategy 4: Attracting new investment
- Strategy 5: Talent and workforce development
- Strategy 6: Marketing
Looking for a deeper dive into what the Town of Lincoln has in store for the future? Take a look at the complete Town of Lincoln Economic Development Strategy and Action Plan, September 2018.
- Date modified: