Fireworks in Lincoln
Fireworks are prohibited in the Town of Lincoln. The only exceptions are on Family Day, Victoria Day and Canada Day. Fireworks are permitted two days before and seven days following these holidays.
- Fireworks are enjoyable to watch, but they are explosive devices regulated by the Town of Lincoln Fireworks By-law and federal regulations. Fireworks must be used with extreme caution and care.
- Improper use of fireworks seriously injure dozens of Canadians each year
- Hot embers and falling debris from fireworks can cause property damage
- Noise from fireworks is considered a public nuisance and can can disturb neighbours and pets
- Fireworks are not permitted in public parks, streets or any other public place
- During holidays when fireworks are permitted, all fireworks must be supervised by a person 18 years of age or older
- Date modified: