Police & Ambulance
Regional Police and Ambulance Services
The Town of Lincoln is served by two police agencies:
- The Niagara Regional Police Service is the primary provider of local police services
- Additionally, the Ontario Provincial Police services the Queen Elizabeth Way
Niagara Regional Police Service:
- The NRPS is the oldest regional police service in Ontario
- In an area of 1,863 square kilometres, the NRPS patrols one of Ontario's largest geographic regions; it serves an estimated 447,000 residents and 15,000,000 visitors annually.
- Find out more about NRPS
Ontario Provincial Police:
- The Town of Lincoln is located within the Ontario Provincial Police’s Greater Toronto Region (GTR) service area.
- The GTR service area includes approximately 16,618 square kilometers, and over 2,759 kilometres of highways
- Find out more about the OPP
Ambulance and Pre-Hospital Care
Ambulance and Paramedic Services for the Town of Lincoln are provided by Niagara Region:
- Niagara EMS (NEMS) is responsible for providing 24-hour evidence based emergency pre-hospital medical care and transportation to individuals experiencing injury or illness.
- NEMS is a team of highly qualified front-line paramedics and advanced emergency medical dispatchers work with equipment and technology to ensure the residents and visitors of Niagara receive the highest level of care available
- In addition to ambulances, NEMS operates a number of Paramedic Response Units and various emergency and logistical support vehicles
- Find out more about Niagara EMS
- Date modified: