Charles Daley Park Rental
Charles Daley Park
Charles Daley Park is a 22.5 acre waterfront park located on the North Service Road between Jordan Road and Seventh Street. The park functions as a place for picnics, group gatherings and special events. The Rotary shell is a performance venue for local community and Town-sponsored events.
Location: 1969 North Service Road, Jordan
Hours of Operation: Open daily May long weekend through to Thanksgiving 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
(During the winter, the front gates and part of the parking lot will be open. The washrooms/pavilion and upper picnic areas will be closed)
Availability/Booking: Please contact our Customer Service Representatives at 905-563-2799 ext 319 or by email.
Rentable Spaces include:
- East Pavilion
- West Pavilion
- Rotary Bandshell
- Upper Picnic Area
- Two beautiful beach fronts
- Two inlets of the Fifteen and Sixteen Mile Creeks to canoe, paddle and fish
- 400 parking spots – 12 accessible
- Access to picnic tables
- Hydro available at pavilions
1. Can we BBQ in the park?
Yes, propane only. No charcoal.
2. Are pets allowed?
Yes leashed pets are allowed. Please clean-up after your pet.
3. Is the Beach swimmable?
Swimming in the lake is allowed at your own risk – there are no lifeguards on duty at any time. Summer Beach Testing results are posted between Victoria Day and Labour Day on the Niagara Region website.
4. Can I get married at the Park?
No, the park cannot be rented for weddings.
5. Can I drink alcohol in the park?
Alcohol is not permitted at the park.
6. Can I drink the water at the park?
No, there is no potable water at the park.
7. Can I put-up a large tent in the park?
On approval. Tents are to be weighted only – no spikes.
2019/2020 Rates and Fees:
Please contact our Customer Service Representatives at 905-563-2799 ext 319 or by email.
- It is mandatory for rental user groups and individuals to carry liability insurance when renting a Town of Lincoln facility.
- Insurance rates are based on the type of activity and perceived risk categories associated with the activity.
- For rates specific to your activity, sport or event, please email or contact one of our Customer Service Representatives at 905-563-2799 ext. 319.
- Date modified: