COVID-19 Relief Funding
- Funds will be available to community groups/organizations that directly offer sport, recreation or culture programs and services to Lincoln residents or social service agencies. Service clubs are not be eligible
- Groups receiving funding through the Grow, Prosper, Belong Fund are not eligible
- Groups and organizations are required to submit an application form outlining how COVID-19 has impacted their operations
- Funds will be distributed equitably between all eligible groups
- Maximum distribution is $750 per group/organization
- Application deadline is June 1, 2021
Please submit applications to the attention of Lori Laird, Recreation Coordinator at email@example.com or Town Hall (4800 South Service Rd. Beamsville).
The Town of Lincoln currently has two opportunities for community groups to apply for funding projects, initiatives, and events. Each funding opportunity has specific criteria to which organizations must meet. Review each of the policies & criteria prior to filling out the applications.
- Whipple Trust Fund Grant program - The Fund is created through the endowment fund of Helen E. Whipple to support community groups across Lincoln developing or maintaining floral programs.
- Grow Prosper Belong Fund - The Fund provides community groups with assistance for short-term undertakings to support events, projects, & programs.
The Funds open once per year to accept applications.
- Date modified: