Head Swim Team Coach
Head Swim Team Coach (May - September)
The Town of Lincoln is now accepting applications for the position of Head Swim Team Coach. Reporting to the Recreation Coordinator (Sports) the Head Swim Team Coach is responsible to manage the overall operations of the Lincoln Lightening Swim Team, work with the coaches and parents for the development and delivery of a fun, safe and educational swim program which fosters team spirit, teaches proper techniques and prepares swimmers for swim meets. In addition, the Head Swim Team Coach will assume the duties and responsibilities of a Headguard, supervising all aquatic and non-aquatic staff at the aquatic facility, implementing a safe, enjoyable and diversified program.
The Successful Candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Aquatic Supervisory Training (AST);
- Current National Lifeguard Service Instructor certification;
- Current Standard First Aid / CPR C certification;
- Current Red Cross Water Safety Instructors Certification;
- Minimum 16 years of age
- High Five Principles of Health Child Development Certificate;
- Some swim team experience is preferred;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Valid Class G drivers license and access to a vehicle;
- Valid Police Waiver (for those candidates over the age of 18);
- Planning on returning to school in the Fall of 2022.
Hours and shifts may vary; but candidates must be available to work evenings and weekends. The hourly rate is $17.01.
Please note that the Town of Lincoln requires that all newly hired employees are to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of being hired and provide proof of full vaccination or provide proof of a bona fide medical or Human Rights Code exemption on a form issued from and approved by the Town of Lincoln
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their resume by 4:30 PM on Friday, Feb. 18, 2022 to:
To apply please use one of the following options:
This job description is available in alternative formats, or accessible communication supports, upon request.
We thank all applicants who apply but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The information gathered is in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used only for candidate selection.
- Date modified: