Museum Programs & Events
Strict but Nice: A 1908 School Day
“Strict But Nice” Travelling Program is $120 for up to 25 students:
- The program runs for approximately 2.5 hours with the option of a morning or afternoon session.
- To book your class please contact: 905-563-2799 ext. 290 or e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- About the program:
- This is an interactive role-playing program lead by an experienced costumed instructor
- Students will write on slates, walk on stilts, join in a spelling bee and write with pen and ink
- This program allows your students to make meaningful connections between the past and present
Pioneer Day takes place each year as a one-day event the weekend before Thanksgiving:
- Held throughout the grounds of the Town of Lincoln Museum and Cultural Centre, Pioneer Day has fun activities that take place throughout the day including, heritage arts activities, crafts demonstrations, music and dancing.
- Enjoy traditional Mennonite foods, try some famous apple fritters, and delicious hot apple cider.
- Discover the magic and bring the whole family to experience the sights and sounds of what it was like to live in the pioneer days!
- Check the events calendar for details closer to the date of the event
Other Events and Workshops
The museum offers a wide variety of events, workshops and lectures for visitors of all ages including:
- Paint Nite
- Fun Fridays
- Museum Movie Saturdays
- Succulents Workshop
- Spring Yoga
- Garden Tea Party
To register for an event or workshop, you may visit the Town of Lincoln Museum and Cultural Centre in person or register online.
- Date modified: