Routes & Schedules
Routes and Schedules
Summer Service Highlights (effective July 3, 2019)
Stops at both Allan F. Gretsinger Pool and Jordan Lion’s Pool
Stops at the Spray Pads at both Jordan Lion’s Park and Hilary Bald Park
10 hours of service on Saturdays which includes 4 trips on each route
A stop at Charles Daley Park on Saturdays
Free Saturday Service
New flag stops in more rural sections of Town:
- John St. between Sann Rd. and Garden Gate Terrance in Beamsville
- Culp Rd. between Twenty-Third St. and Victoria Ave. in Vineland
- King St. between Twenty-Third St. and Brookside Dr. in Vineland
- King St. between Haynes St. and Jordan Rd. in Jordan
- Jordan Rd. between King St. and Fourth Ave. in Jordan
- Fourth Ave. between Saint Edward Catholic Elementary School and Nineteenth St. in Jordan
- Jordan Rd. between Fourth Ave. and the South Service Rd. in Jordan/Jordan Station/Jordan Harbour (summer Saturday service only)
Travelling within Lincoln
Specific Route Maps & Schedules
There are three routes, each starts at the Fleming Centre which serves as the transit hub for the system. See specific route maps and schedules below.
Route 931 - Beamsville South
(Formerly 'Route 1')
Operates south of the Fleming Centre, servicing the Eldelheim/Albright Centre, Beamsville Medical Centre, and the No Frills Plaza.
Route 932 - Beamsville North
(Formerly 'Route 2')
Operates north of the Fleming Centre, servicing the Lincoln Medical Centre, Sobeys Plaza, GO Bus, Industrial Centre, and the Golden Horseshoe Estate.
Route 933 - Vineland/Jordan
(Formerly 'Route 3')
Operates east of the Fleming Centre, servicing the Queen Manor, Heritage Community, Foodland Centre, and Jordan Village.
Travelling outside of Lincoln
For residents seeking to travel outside of Lincoln for work or pleasure or for visitors to come to Lincoln, uLinc connects to Route 12 of the GO bus service. Please note GO bus is a fee-for-service.
- Date modified: