The Town of Lincoln and Downtown Bench Beamsville are gearing up for another spectacular Lincoln Rerooted. It’s an opportunity for our community to come together, celebrate our community’s culture, heritage, growth and rebirth through an amazing line-up of activities throughout the day and night.
Date: Saturday Oct. 5, 2019
Time: The festivities will begin at 10 a.m. and will run until 10 p.m., at various locations across Lincoln
Time: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Location: Lincoln Museum & Cultural Centre (4996 Beam St.)
Description: A cultural celebration of our heritage through activities, craft demonstrations, dancing and food
- Great food & desserts
- Traditional Dutch oliebollen from Grand Oak Culinary Market
- Music & dancing
- Period costumes
- Historic crafts & kids activities
- Pumpkin painting
- Victorian Dancers
- Petting Zoo
Doors Open Lincoln
Time: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Location: Various locations
Description: From greenhouses to wineries, museums to breweries, Lincoln is opening its doors to the public to celebrate our history, heritage and local businesses. Come explore our roots!
- Tour some or all of our 8 locations to get a behind the scenes look at the places that make Lincoln unique
Fling on King
Time: 3 - 10 p.m.
Location: Downtown Beamsville (on King St., between Mountain St. & Ontario St.)
Description: A street party for the entire family!
- 3 – 8 p.m. Children’s Activities: Interactive Kid Zone featuring face painting, Mad Science and Creative Bug
- 3 p.m. Kickoff: 105.7 EZ Rock’s Rob White opens the day as the emcee
- 3 – 4 p.m. Live Kid’s Performance: Thomas the Tank Engine show and meet and greet
- 4 – 5 p.m. Live Kid’s Performance: Sonshine & Broccoli duo will have families moving and grooving
- 4 – 6 p.m. Kid’s Meet & Greet: Characters including Marshall from Paw Patrol will be interacting and posing with kids
- 5 – 6 p.m. Illusionist Performance: Nicholas Wallace, as seen on America’s Got Talent will mesmerize and astonish guests with his mind-bending illusions
- 6 – 7 p.m. Dance Performance: Niagara Dance and Fitness Studio will perform their captivating dance showcase followed by a hip hop mash up of Baby Shark
- 7 – 10 p.m. Live Music: Canada’s Premier party band The Associates will have everyone dancing on King to current chart toppers and old dance floor favourites
- 3 – 10 p.m. King St. Kitchen: Enjoy a variety of food trucks, pop up vendors, Bench Brewing craft beer and Fielding Estate delicious wines and crisp ciders
The Town of Lincoln extends a special thank you to all sponsors who are supporting this legacy event!
- FBH Group
- TD Canada Trust
- Action Print
- Brock University
- Dean's No Frills
- Court Holdings
- Doors Open Ontario
- The Yoga Vine
- New Horizon Development Group
- Tim Hortons
- Battlefield Equipment
- Fallsview Casino Resort
- Bell Media
- Date modified: