Presented by the The Town of Lincoln in partnership with Beamsville BIA
On September 29 we will celebrate our community's culture, heritage, growth and rebirth with an array of events and activities happening throughout the Town from morning to night!
Date: Saturday September 29, 2018
Time: The festivities will begin at 9 a.m. and will run until 11 p.m.
Event Details & Locations
Beamsville Farmers Market
Time: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Location: Fleming Centre (5020 Serena Dr.)
Description: Shop for your fresh and local produce.
- Enjoy live musical entertainment and free crafts
Community Chalkboard Launch - Ribbon Cutting
Time: 10 a.m.
Location: Downtown Beamsville (King St. between Brand Name Shoes & Home Hardware)
Description: A destination for residents and newcomers to cultivate positivity and express creativity by highlighting the things they love about living in Lincoln.
- The large chalkboard will be a collaborative piece of community art created by the people who make Lincoln a vibrant place to live!
Time: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Location: Museum & Cultural Centre (4996 Beam St.)
Description: A cultural celebration of our heritage!
- Great food & desserts
- Traditional Dutch oliebollen from Grand Oak Culinary Market
- Music & dancing
- Period costumes
- Historic crafts & kids activities
- Pumpkin painting
- Victorian Dancers
Doors Open Lincoln
Time: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Location: Various locations
Description: From greenhouses to wineries, museums to breweries, Lincoln is opening its doors to the public to celebrate our history, heritage and local businesses. Come explore our roots!
- Tour some or all of our 10 locations to get a behind the scenes look at the places that make Lincoln unique
Cost: $5 per person, includes supplies
Time: 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Location: Three locations across Lincoln
- Beamsville (Fleming Centre, 5020 Serena Dr.)
- Vineland (TBA)
- Jordan (Jordan Arena, 2767 Fourth Ave.)
Description: Paint on canvas with instructor guidance to create and take home your very own masterpiece
- Limited spots available, registration online or at the Fleming Centre
- All ages!
Family Fun Fling on King
Cost: Free admission
Time: 4 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Location: King St. (Downtown Beamsville, between Mountain St. & Ontario St.)
Description: A street party the entire family, live music, food trucks, craft beer, beautiful wines and crisp ciders. Kids zone with fun free activities.
- Great entertainment line-up on the main stage:
- 4:00 pm -Multi Cultural Ceremony
- 5:00 pm - Acoustic Set with Victor Morgado
- 6:00 pm - Our favourite princesses will bring out the kid in all of us with Linus Hand Productions
- 7:00pm- Make sure you have practiced the CHA CHA Slide because Niagara Dance & Fitness Studio is leading a community cha cha slide (brush up on YouTube Cha Cha Slide by Dj Casper)
- 7:30- Musical Group By Design
- 8:45- Musical Group Guilty Pleasures
The Town of Lincoln extends a special thank you to all sponsors who are supporting this legacy event!
- Doors Open Ontario
- Aird Berlis
- Battlefield Equipment Rentals
- Beamsville District Secondary School
- Bench Brewing Company
- Conversations Cafe & Bistro
- Creekside Estate Winery
- Culture Days
- Dean's No Frills
- FBH Group
- Niagara Custom Apparel
- Global Investment Attraction Group
- Losani Homes
- Niagara Peninsula Energy Inc.
- Red Stone Winery
- Sierra Planning and Management
- Tim Hortons
- Date modified: