Angelina Prokich Park
Final Design - Angelina Prokich Park
Project Location: South of St. George’s Dr., bordering the new Vista Ridge development by Losani Homes.
Approved Total Project Budget: $1 million
Angelina Prokich Park is the first developer-built neighourhood park in the Town of Lincoln. The management and development of the 8.95 acres of parkland is being carried out by Losani Homes as part of the larger Vista Ridge development.
Description of the Project:
- Following public engagement and consultation in the Spring/Summer of 2017, the most important principle adopted as an imperative in the final design concept is that Angelina Prokich Park be a neighbourhood park with amenities for all ages.
- Current plans for the new park include:
Creative / Unique Equipment
- Green / Open Space – for free play
- Junior & Senior Play Structures
- Multi-purpose court
- Park Loop/Pathway
- Shade Structures
- Spray Pad
- Tennis Courts
The Town of Lincoln is developing a new 8.95 acre neighbourhood park, named Angelina Prokich. The Prokich family generously donated a portion of this park land to the Town for generations to enjoy. The park is being dedicated in remembrance of Mrs. Prokich for her commitment to and love of Lincoln.
As our community grows, the Town continues to engage residents about how we create our public spaces to provide a sense of belonging and a positive space for community development, and sport and recreation to enhance the quality of life in the Town.
- Start date: Summer 2018 (updated May 2018)
- Target completion: Spring 2019 (updated May 2018)
- Shannon McKay, Acting Director, Community Services
- Sean Jackson, PMP, Project Manager
430 McNeilly Rd.
Stoney Creek, ON L9T8S3
- Date modified: