Public Service Announcement - Town's Street Sweeping Program Begins this Week
For Immediate Release
Town begins street sweeping this week
Lincoln, ON – (April 9, 2018) – The Town of Lincoln begins the street sweeping program this week. The program aims to clear the winter road maintenance debris.
The annual street sweeping program:
- Runs approximately 2 months to complete
- Urban sweeping starts in Jordan/Vineland working west to Beamsville
- In rural areas, Town road intersections are completed only
Please help make the process more efficient in urban areas by:
- Minimizing street parking where possible. Please use your driveways and garages.
- Do not sweep your driveway and sidewalk debris onto the roadway
- Do not sweep the gutter or edge of road material into a pile
- Remove hockey and basketball nets from the edge of the road
For more information, contact Public Works at 905-563-2799 ext. 234 or through our online customer service request form.
Carrie Beatty, Senior Communications Advisor
Office of the CAO
Town of Lincoln
905-563-2799 ext. 230 (office)
- Date modified: