Public Service Announcement - Street Sweeping begins this Month
Street Sweeping begins this Month
Lincoln, ON – (April 3, 2019) – The Town of Lincoln's street sweeping program is scheduled to begin on April 15, 2019. However, depending on weather conditions and if it remains clear, sweeping may begin the week of April 8. The program aims to clear the winter road maintenance debris.
The annual street sweeping program:
- Runs approximately 2 months to complete
- Urban sweeping starts in Jordan/Vineland working west to Beamsville
- In rural areas, Town road intersections are completed only
Please help make the process more efficient in urban areas by:
- Minimizing street parking where possible. Please use your driveways and garages.
- Do not sweep your driveway and sidewalk debris onto the roadway
- Do not sweep the gutter or edge of road material into a pile
- Remove hockey and basketball nets from the edge of the road
For more information, contact Public Works at 905-563-2799 ext. 234 or through our online customer service request form.
Carrie Beatty, Chief Communications & Public Affairs Officer
Office of the CAO
Town of Lincoln
905-563-2799 ext. 230 (office)
- Date modified: