Public Notice - Zoning By-law Review Information Session
Town of Lincoln Comprehensive Zoning By-law - Public Information Session
The Town of Lincoln is preparing a new Comprehensive Zoning By-law. The Zoning By-law is the Town’s primary tool to regulate the use of all land in the Town, it divides land into various zone categories (i.e., residential, commercial, employment), and establishes what uses are permitted and where buildings can be located on a property.
Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Time: 6-8 p.m.
Location: Fleming Centre (upstairs meeting rooms), 5020 Serena Drive, Beamsville
- 20-minute presentation at 6:30 p.m.
- Q&A session from the audience
- Displays are available for review prior to and following the presentation
- Members of the project team will be available for one-on-one discussions for those who are interested
The new Comprehensive Zoning By-law will implement the policies of the Town’s new Official Plan and provide updated zoning and development standards that reflect new policy and regulatory initiatives at the provincial and Town level.
Members of the public are invited to identify what issues need to be addressed through the Comprehensive Zoning By-law. Some items to consider are:
- Conformity with the new Official Plan policies
- Appropriate development and built form regulations
- Zoning permissions for affordable housing
- Regulations for short-term accommodations
- Among other matters
At key points throughout the project, the team will engage members of the public. There will be a number of opportunities to provide input in-person and online.
For more information please contact Monika Cocchiara, Policy & Development Supervisor at 905-563-2799 ext. 270 or firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit the project website at Lincoln.ca/zoningreview for further information.
- Date modified: