Public Notice - Zoning By-law Review Information Session
Zoning By-law Review - Public Information Session
This Public Information Centre provides you an important opportunity to identify what issues you feel need to be addressed through the new Comprehensive Zoning By-law.
Date: Jan. 15, 2020
Time: 6-8 p.m.
Location: Fleming Centre (5020 Serena Dr., Beamsville)
- 20-minute presentation at 6:30 p.m.
- Q&A session from the audience
- Displays are available for review prior to and following the presentation
- Members of the project team will be available for one-on-one discussions for those who are interested
The Town of Lincoln is preparing a new Comprehensive Zoning By-law. The Zoning By-law is the Town’s primary tool to regulate the use of all land in the Town, it divides land into various zone categories (i.e., residential, commercial, employment), and establishes what uses are permitted and where buildings can be located on a property. The new Comprehensive Zoning By-law will implement the policies of the Town’s Official Plan and provide updated zoning and development standards that reflect new policy and regulatory initiatives at the provincial and Town level.
Members of the public are invited to identify what issues need to be addressed through the Comprehensive Zoning By-law. Some items to consider are:
- Conformity with the new Official Plan policies
- Appropriate development and built form regulations
- Zoning permissions for affordable housing
- Regulations for short-term accommodations
- Among other matters
- Date modified: