Notice of Virtual PIC: Prudhomme Creek Erosion and Flood Control Works and Rittenhouse Road Stormwater Outlet
Prudhomme Creek Erosion and Flood Control Works and Rittenhouse Road Stormwater Outlet
Municipal Class Environmental Assessment (Schedule ‘B’)
The Town of Lincoln is completing a study to determine the best option for addressing existing flooding and erosion issues associated with Prudhomme Creek and to determine the best option for accommodating stormwater flows from Rittenhouse Road to Prudhomme Creek.
This study is being conducted as part of the design process in accordance with Section A.2.9 of the Municipal Class Environmental Assessment, which is approved under the Ontario Environmental Assessment Act.
The study began in September 2020 and progress to date has included:
- an assessment of the existing environment and the evaluation of alternatives for addressing the flooding: and
- erosion issues associated with Prudhomme Creek and stormwater management needs associated with the reconstructed Rittenhouse Road.
Virtual Public Information Centre (PIC)
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Presentation: 6:30 p.m.; Questions to follow
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Instructions on how to participate will be emailed to registered participants.
The Public Information Centre will present information on:
- A review of the project need and opportunity
- A review of the background studies and assessment of the existing environment
- A review of the alternative solutions considered
- A review of the preferred alternative for addressing flood and erosion issues associated with Prudhomme Creek and stormwater management needs associated with the reconstruction of Rittenhouse Road
Please note that the main purpose of the PIC is to address flood and erosion issues associated with Prudhomme Creek, and not the Rittenhouse Road reconstruction project itself.
Looking for more information?
More background information is also available on our public engagement site, Speak Up Lincoln.
- Date modified: