Public Service Announcement: Snow clearing in Downtown Beamsville - February 20, 10 p.m.
PSA: Snow clearing in Downtown Beamsville, February 20, 10 p.m.
In an effort to keep roads safe and clear of snow for residents, businesses and visitors of Lincoln, the Town’s contractor will be removing snow in the downtown area of Beamsville starting at 10 p.m. on Saturday, February 20. This will help clear up some of the large amounts of snow we received during recent major snow events, and make traveling through the Beamsville core area easier and safer for drivers and pedestrians.
Please do your best to avoid overnight parking on the street so the large amounts of snow can be cleared.
The snow removal area is noted on the map below. Snow clearing area limits are as follows:
- King Street – East of Queen Street to west of Academy Street
- Ontario Street – from King Street to North Lane
- North Lane – from Central Avenue to Ontario Street
- Central Avenue – from King Street to North Lane
- Mountain Street – from King Street to 4289 Mountain Street.
We thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation.
- Date modified: