Advanced reservation is not required however gathering limits will be enforced.
- All patrons will be required to be checked in and passively screened by the Facility Host before being allowed to enter the facility.
- All participants will be required to complete a participant waiver. Participants under the age of 18, must have the waiver completed by a parent/guardian
- Participants 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 16 years.
- All persons entering the Fleming Centre must wear a face covering
- Persons engaged in athletic activity on the arena floor or indoor track can remove their masks
- Change rooms and storage lockers are not available for use
- Bathrooms are available for use
- Water refill stations are available
- Spectators are not permitted
Location: Fleming Centre
Hours: 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Following your activity - please collect all belongings and discard any garbage and exit the facility at the end of your designated time slot
For more information, please email our recreation coordinators.
- Date modified: