Day Camp Programs
The Town of Lincoln Camps will focus on fun and creative physical-distance sports, games, creative activities to provide campers with the opportunity to be:
- Be Active
- Build Self-Confidence
- Learn New Skills
- Make New Friends
- Try Something New
- Develop Cooperation and Team Skills
Camp Safety during COVID-19
Camps will operate in compliance with both provincial and Niagara Public Health regulations. Guidelines for
safe operation include:
- Campers grouped in reduced capacity cohorts
- Individual program space, equipment, and bathrooms per cohort
- Staggered drop off and pick up times
- Enhanced cleaning protocols
- Daily screening and temperature checks
- Physical distancing enforcement
- Mask by-law enforcement
Program availability and schedule may be impacted by COVID-19. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Follow @TownofLincolnON for updates.
REGISTRATION REMINDER: 2021 Participant Waiver – All persons enrolled in camps must complete the participant waiver. Waivers only need to be completed once for the 2021 season. Visit http://bit.ly/3bF0PZQ to complete the waiver.
SUMMER ADVENTURE CLUB 2021 themes:
- Disney Dreams: Come to the happiest place in Lincoln!
- Mission to Mars: Blasting off for a week of inter-planetary fun!
- Sports Spectacular: Everyone gets the gold medal at this game filled week!
- Spy Kids: Secret agents are following top secret clues.
- Creative Kids: Get your craft on at this hands-on week!
- Tropical Paradise: Escape to this week of sunny, water fun!
- Superhero HQ: Grab your capes and join us at Superhero Headquarters!
- Summer Celebration: Send off the summer, with a final week of fun!
Spend the morning learning skateboard skills and tricks and the afternoon enjoying regular camp games and
activities. (intermediate level is for campers with experience riding a skateboard)
LEADER IN TRAINING CAMP:
LIT’s will learn what it takes to be a camp counsellor. Discussion on activity leadership, communication, group and behaviour management, safety and child development will take place in a classroom like setting. Participants will
get active and creative enjoying regular camp activities.
Information on 2021 Summer Camp Programs will be available in the summer edition of PlayLincoln available in mid May. Registration will begin in May, 2021 here.
For further information on summer programming please call 905-563-2799 ext. 283 or email.
- Date modified: