Drop in Programming
Drop in Programming
Drop in Programming will return in the spring of 2022.
Program availability and schedule may be impacted by COVID-19. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-563-2799 ext. 319 for further information.
Location: Fleming Centre (5020 Serena Dr.)
Dates: 2022 Dates TBD
|Monday||5:30 - 8:30 p.m.||
Pickleball and Roller Floor
|Tuesday and Thursday||5:30 - 8:30 p.m.||Pickleball and Floor Hockey|
|Wednesday and Friday||5:30 - 8:30 p.m.||Pickleball and Basketball|
|Saturday and Sunday||10 a.m - 4 p.m.||Pickleball and Open Drop in|
|Roller Floor||Use roller skates, inline skates, scooter on the rink floor. Helmets are required.|
|Floor Hockey||Brush up on hockey skills. Recreational use only. Use for skills and drills; no organized games.|
|Basketball||Brush up on basketball skill. Recreational use only. Use for skills and drills; no organized games.|
|Pickleball||Grouping and game management are the responsibility of the participants.|
|Open Drop in||Select your activity.|
- All persons participating in the drop in program must complete the participant waiver. Waivers only need to be completed once for the 2021 season. Visit http://bit.ly/3bF0PZQ to complete the waiver. Participants under the age of 18, must have the waiver completed by a parent/guardian.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a caregiver at least 16 years of age
- All persons entering the Fleming Centre must wear a face covering
- Persons engaged in athletic activity can remove their masks while on the arena floor
- Grouping and game management are the responsibility of the participants.
- Recreational use only. Use for skills and drills; no organized games.
- Players must bring their own paddles, ball, hockey sticks etc. Nets will be provided
- Change rooms are not available for use
- Bathrooms are available on the main floor only
- Water refill stations are available - bring a refillable water bottle
- Date modified: