The Indoor Track at the Fleming Centre is currently closed.
- All patrons will be required to be checked in and passively screened by the Facility Host before being allowed to enter the facility.
- All participants will be required to complete a participant waiver. Participants under the age of 18, must have the waiver completed by a parent/guardian
- Participants 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 16 years.
- All persons entering the Fleming Centre must wear a face covering
- Persons engaged in athletic activity on the indoor track can remove their masks
- Change rooms and storage lockers are not available for use
- Bathrooms are available for use
- Water refill stations are available
- Spectators are not permitted
- Following your activity - please collect all belongings and discard any garbage and exit the facility
Location: Fleming Centre
Program availability and schedule may be impacted by COVID-19. Please contact 905-563-2799 ext. 319 for further information. Follow @TownofLincolnON for updates.
- Date modified: