Beginning September 22, 2021, Vaccination Certificates will be a requirement for entry to certain indoor settings as mandated by the provincial government. To enter identified settings, including sport and recreation facilities, patrons (ages 12+) must provide proof of identification and proof of being fully vaccinated. Click here for more details - https://lincoln.ca/coronavirus-pandemic/facility-service-impacts
- All patrons will be required to be checked in and actively screened by the Facility Host before being allowed to enter the facility.
- All persons using the indoor track must complete the participant waiver. Waivers only need to be completed once for the 2021 season. Visit http://bit.ly/3bF0PZQ to complete the waiver. Participants under the age of 18, must have the waiver completed by a parent/guardian.
- Participants 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 16 years.
- All persons entering the Fleming Centre must wear a face covering
- Persons engaged in athletic activity on the indoor track can remove their masks
- Change rooms and storage lockers are not available for use
- Bathrooms are available for use on the main floor
- Water refill stations are available
- Following your activity - please collect all belongings and discard any garbage and exit the facility
Location: Fleming Centre
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. , Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Program availability and schedule may be impacted by COVID-19. Please contact 905-563-2799 ext. 319 for further information. Follow @TownofLincolnON for updates.
- Date modified: