The Town of Lincoln offers a variety of recreation programs throughout the year for preschoolers, children, youth and adults including aquatics programs and day camps. View our Play Lincoln Community Guide for more information.
New Registration System
Why a new system?
There are many improvements in the new registration system that will enhance the way you access programs and services provided by the Town:
- Functionality: The new system is easier to navigate and includes a mobile-friendly interface.
- Program Registrations: Registrations can be done online, as well as in-person and over the phone.
- Rentals: Customers can review their upcoming rentals and payments, documents, and account information.
- Account Management: Improvements include the ability to add family members and update payment information. Customers can instantly create their Family Account, view registrations, account transactions and receipts on their client profile.
- Customization: Customers can view and print custom course calendars and add reminders to an electronic calendar.
Sign up for your new account
All customers will be required to create a new account to register for programs.
If you have questions about your new account, please contact:
- Telephone: 905-563-2799 ext. 319
- E-mail: email@example.com
- In-Person: Fleming Centre and at the Lincoln Museum and Cultural Centre
NEED ASSISTANCE WITH REGISTRATION:
Phone: 905-563-2799 ext. 319
2021 Participant Waiver – All persons enrolled in any recreation program must complete the participant waiver. Waivers only need to be completed once for the 2021 season. Visit http://bit.ly/3bF0PZQ to complete the waiver.
Programming During COVID-19
Our programming has been modified to address safety concerns and protocols of COVID-19. All of these measures are designed to provide the best possible safety protection for both patrons and our staff. Some of the most notable COVID-19 modifications include:
- Mandatory mask by-law (although masks will be allowed to be removed during certain physical activities such as swimming, skating and vigorous activity)
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout facilities
- Physical distancing enforcement
- Lower capacity numbers in all recreation spaces and programs
- Drinking fountains are not available - Bring a water bottle to refill
- Enhanced cleaning protocols
- Pre-registration required for several programs
- Staggered start times for programs/rentals to avoid congestion during peak times
Program availability and schedule may be impacted by COVID-19. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Follow @TownofLincolnON for updates.
For Recreation Inquiries & Registration Assistance:
- Tel: 905-563-2799 ext 319
- Date modified: