While facilities are closed to the public, we continue to serve you online or by phone:
Registration for Programs & Events (post April 5, 2020, at this time. Continually assessing programming on a regular basis)
Inquiries by Phone: 905-563-2799 ext. 319 (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.)
The Town of Lincoln offers a wide variety of recreation programs for residents of all ages. From swimming lessons, public skating, holiday events and summer camps, to sports teams, fitness classes and babysitting courses, we’ve got it all going on! Join in and be part of the community!
2020 Spring & Summer Program Registration Information:
- Open to Town of Lincoln residents on Monday, March 2, 2020 at 9 a.m.
- Open to everyone on Monday, March 16, 2020 at 9 a.m.
Two registration options:
- In-person at the Fleming Centre (suspended until April 5, 2020)
Online registration steps:
- First time users will need to create an account and repeat users can use login and password
- Select the activity you are interested in from the "Recreation Programs" tab
- Click on "register"
- Select payment method - "Credit Card"
For Recreation Inquiries & Registration Assistance:
- Tel: 905-563-2799 ext 319
- Date modified: