Roadside Mowing Program
Roadside Growth Maintenance
The Town of Lincoln provides roadside mowing along shoulders three times a year in rural areas of the Town.
- Preserve driver sightlines
- Allow for positive surface drainage from road to adjacent ditches
- Improve the overall appearance of the roadside
Some things to know:
- The first and second cuts include the front of the ditch only (from the centre of the ditch to the roads edge).
- The third cut includes the front AND back sides of the ditch (from the centre of the ditch to the slope of the ditch on the property owner’s side).
- We have only one tractor that is used for roadside mowing, therefore, the width of a cut depends on how accessible the area is for the tractor.
- Date modified: