Payment Options - Water
Methods of payment
1. By mail
- To be received by 4:30 p.m. on the installment due date and addressed to:
Town of Lincoln Tax Department
4800 South Service Road
Beamsville, ON L0R 1B1
2. In person
- At the Municipal Office during office hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday) by cash, cheque or debit card or by depositing payment by cheque in the After Hours Mail Deposit located at the front entrance of Town Hall.
3. At most financial institutions
- Until the installment due date. Please allow 5 business days for processing or penalty and interest may apply.
4. Pre-authorized payment
- If you wish to set up your utility account on a pre-authorized payment plan, please complete our Pre-authorized Payment Plan Form and return it to the Town of Lincoln cashier
5. Electronic bill payment
- Telephone banking, ATM Machine, software linkups, etc. (It will be necessary for you to apply at your financial institution for this service).
- Please allow sufficient time for payments to reach the Town by the due date. Up to 3 business days may be required for bank payments.
6. Credit card
- Through Paymentus Corporation, a third party automated payment service, that accepts Visa or Mastercard. A convenience fee will be charged. For the Account Number, please indicate your 12-digit account number on your bill. (enter number, no dash and no space), (example; 123456789112). Please allow 3-5 business days for processing. When using Paymentus please note that there is a 3% charge for making payments; exceptions are for water or tax payments. Water and taxes are charged a 1.75% fee from the third party.
- Date modified: