Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, our recruitment timelines may be extended. If you have any specific questions regarding your application, please email email@example.com. Thank you for your patience as we move forward.
Join our Team
Development Engineering Project Manager - Closes Monday, October 3rd
Museum Assistant (Contract) - Closes Sunday, October 2nd
Customer Service Team Lead (Part-Time) - Open Until Filled
Spare Crossing Guards (Part-Time) - Open Until Filled
Skate Patroller (Part-Time) - Ongoing
Why work in Lincoln?
- Located on the south shore of Lake Ontario in the Niagara region, Lincoln is a unique municipality with a vibrant and dynamic community, making it a great place to live, work and play!
- We offer a broad range of employment opportunities
- Lincoln strives to promote diversity and equal opportunity in the workplace and encourage applications from all qualified individuals
- At present, we have approximately 200 people employed across various departments and locations in the Town
- If you're team-oriented and possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, the Town of Lincoln is the perfect employer for you
- Opportunity to collaborate with people who take pride in their work
- Supportive and team-based environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- A focus on maintaining a healthy work life balance
- Opportunity to work within a community dedicated to providing quality service to residents
- A variety of occupations within one organization
- The opportunity for advancement and professional development
- An opportunity to work with leading-edge technology and the latest business application tools
A place to grow, a place to prosper, a place to belong
- Date modified: