The Town of Lincoln offers a variety of recreation programs throughout the year for preschoolers, children, youth and adults including aquatics programs and day camps. View our Play Lincoln Community Guide for more information.
- Telephone: 905-563-2799 ext. 319
- E-mail: email@example.com
- In-Person: Fleming Centre and at the Lincoln Museum and Cultural Centre
NEED ASSISTANCE WITH REGISTRATION:
Phone: 905-563-2799 ext. 319
2021 Participant Waiver – All persons enrolled in any recreation program must complete the participant waiver. Waivers only need to be completed once for the 2021 season. Visit http://bit.ly/3bF0PZQ to complete the waiver.
Programming During COVID-19
Our programming has been modified to address safety concerns and protocols of COVID-19. All of these measures are designed to provide the best possible safety protection for both patrons and our staff. Some of the most notable COVID-19 modifications include:
- Mandatory mask by-law (although masks will be allowed to be removed during certain physical activities such as swimming, skating and vigorous activity)
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout facilities
- Physical distancing enforcement
- Lower capacity numbers in all recreation spaces and programs
- Drinking fountains are not available - Bring a water bottle to refill
- Enhanced cleaning protocols
- Pre-registration required for several programs
- Staggered start times for programs/rentals to avoid congestion during peak times
Program availability and schedule may be impacted by COVID-19. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Follow @TownofLincolnON for updates.
For Recreation Inquiries & Registration Assistance:
- Tel: 905-563-2799 ext 319
- Date modified: