Zoning By-law No. 93-14-Z1
The Town of Lincoln Zoning By-law No. 93-14-Z1 was adopted by Town Council on February 15, 1993 and approved by the Ontario Municipal Board on October 30, 1995.
- The Zoning By-law implements the policies of the Town's Official Plan
- While the Town's Official Plan sets out general policies for future land use in the Town, the Zoning By-law puts these policies into place
- The Zoning By-law regulates the use of land in the Town
It states exactly what land uses are permitted in the various zoning categories and provides detailed information such as:
- What types and uses of buildings and structures are permitted on a parcel of land
- Where buildings and structures may be located
- Standards for lot size, yard requirements, lot coverage, building height, parking requirements, etc.
- Changes are occasionally made to the text of the Zoning By-law.
- Contact the Town's Planning and Development Department to ensure that the information is up to date and has not been amended
- A complete copy of the Zoning By-law can be purchased for $60 from the Town’s Planning and Development Department.
- Date modified: